Veolia has a wide range of expertise in recycling, collecting, transferring, treating and valorising waste, so that waste produced by human activities can be re-absorbed into the economic cycle while being treated in an environmentally friendly way.
Veolia provides the best solutions for municipalities, with a vision for sustainable development that takes into account management system needs, regional development and urban planning:
- Upstream waste sorting and separate collection for efficient recycling and treatment;
- Operation of waste collection centers;
- Urban cleaning services and sewage piping system maintenance;
- Stable treatment of municipal waste such as waste to energy and landfill;
- Waste collection and reuse to help cities reduce raw materials and energy consumption.