Veolia’s waste management technology provides remediation services for polluted soil resulting from industrial accidents or after a site has been vacated due to heavily polluting industrial activity.
- Important soil pollution generating by industries, with environmental and social negative impacts
- Difficulties for industrials to obtain and finance the proper infrastructures to remediate to such specific contaminations
- Ensure the new regulations passed in 2016 are respected
- Focus on environmental concerns while limiting costs of treatment
- Ensure your license to operate by controlling your emissions and pollutions
Tailored treatment processes and services
Veolia offers solutions that are tailored to the needs of customers, whether soil remediation in the operation of an industrial facility is a temporary necessity, or part of a large-scale restoration project for municipal governments; our solutions ensure that full use is made of biological, physical, chemical and heat treatment processing and application.
Cleaning, dismantling, transferring and treating contaminated building equipment.
Treatment solutions respecting the environment
Use of sustainable means for the treating of methane, leachate and industrial wastewater generated by the soil remediation process.