Energy efficiency is a key concern for managers of commercial buildings. Commercial buildings are major consumers of energy in the form of heating, cooling, lighting and hot water. Veolia develops energy services that enable building owners to deliver a high level of occupant comfort while optimising energy efficiency and environmental performance.
- Water will become increasingly expensive
- Ensuring water quality and quantity
- Reduce water consumption
- Decreasing costs for the clients
- Reduce environmental footprint
Our Water Solutions
Whether it is used for drinking water, boiled water, process water, cooling water, wash water, as protection against fire or to treat effluent, this resource alone can account for 15% of operational costs.
Veolia can work on a wide range of commercial businesses, delivering the full spectrum of water management solutions from investigation and identification of appropriate technology, through design and construction, to operation, maintenance and long term asset management.
Improve operational efficiency
Veolia helps your organization to maintain or improve service levels which reduce operating costs of its clients through increased operational efficiencies.
Maintain operationel asset
Veolia’s water managements solutions help maintain the water management assets of its clients
A large range of adaptable services
Veolia delivers design, construction, maintenance and operations of new plants for its clients as well as a range of compact, highly efficient technologies that can be bolted onto existing plants, increasing productivity without any major capital work.
Our expertise :
- Water/Water Usage Effectiveness : improving the water chemistry, and lowering the consumption and cost of water.
- Bespoke system designs
- Integrated heat cleaning cycles ensure maintenance of hygienic pathways
- Operations and maintenance of all on-site water management systems and plants
- Water for environmental discharge or reuse
- Secure system design, along with skilled technical support
- Potable water systems
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)
- Refurbishments, upgrades and modifications of existing water treatment plants for manufacturing plants and facilities
- Guaranteed operations and maintenance of water assets water management