Veolia mainly focuses in two customer segments:
Their Challenges: In an increasingly populated and urbanized world, cities have to manage the quality of water, energy and waste services intelligently, innovatively and as affordably as possible for their citizens. Their ability to implement new models of the circular economy will determine their dynamism and their attractiveness.
Our Solutions: As a historic partner of cities for more than 160 years, Veolia is reinventing its approaches to traditional markets with an increased focus on linking its compensation to transparent performance metrics. As the operator of complex services in the field, we are developing technological, financial and social solutions to improve inhabitants’ quality of life, save and replenish resources and reduce the ecological footprint of regions.
Their Challenges: Industrial companies are seeking sustainable solutions to ensure the long-term survival of their businesses, maintain growth and gain the communities' support. Global pressure on resources requires industries to rethink their business paradigm. As a partner in their growth, Veolia transforms this challenge into an opportunity through its innovative solutions.
Our Solutions: We offer a wide range of tailored solutions covering the plurality of companies’ needs in their diverse areas of business. To name just a few: non-hazardous and hazardous waste recoveries, soil remediation, dismantle of sensitive facilities, water recycling and energy management.
SEVEN GROWTH MARKETS
Veolia has identified seven key growth markets, representing sectors with significant potential to generate revenue, in which resource strain drives growing demand for narrowly specialized expertise. These sectors are opening up new opportunities for environmental services in which Veolia already provides benchmark solutions:
- The circular economy, to tackle the problem of dwindling raw materials, water and energy resources
- Innovative solutions to improve life in cities and related services
- Treating the most challenging types of pollution, such as toxic waste, treatment sludge and contaminated wastewater
- Decommissioning services for oil rigs, ships, aircraft and nuclear plants
- The food & beverage industry, ensuring compliance with stringent standards on health, safety and quality
- Mining, which requires extensive resources
- The oil & gas industry, governed by increasingly demanding environmental standards