The challenges today is to develop a new model of resource use which is more economical, more efficient and based on a more circular economy.
Reusing materials allows less CO2 emissions, production and transportation of new resources.
With regard to adaptation and resilience, we have implemented many different solutions:
- Water recycling to limit pressure on resources and user's conflicts;
- Management of wastewater systems when raining to avoid floods;
- Contingency plans for the provision of essential services in case of extreme events, etc.
With regard to mitigating emissions, we have developed three circular economy solutions to reduce both its carbon footprint and that of its customers:
- Energy efficiency and heating networks;
- production of renewable energy;
- Recovery and recycling of materials and water
► Read our solutions